Thanks to all that participated in the first MD Coast Bike Festival.
We are already working to make the 2022 event even better!
The Maryland Coast offer a unique and beautiful coastal environment. Take it all in, from the shore break
and wild ponies on Assateague Island to the flat rural back country of Worcester County.
We offer three amazing flat and scenic routes to choose from…
The Island Ride (17 miles) is a family friendly loop that explores all that the area around Assateague Island has to offer. Then head to OC’s famous harbor for an afternoon of music, food and drink at the festival.
The Surf & Turf (35 miles) and the Metric Century (62 miles) will start and finish at the harbor. You’ll loop Assateague Island, then explore the serene back country of historic Worcester County.
Every rider will receive the following,
- An awesome T-Shirt (long sleeve for the 35 and 65 milers and a short sleeve for the 17 miler)
- A free beverage coupon (beer or soft drink) back at the Harbor Bike Festival
- Bike Mechanics and course support
- Several well stocked stations along the routes and a SAG vehicle (just in case)
- Que sheets and GPS maps
- Plenty of FREE parking a short walk to the Start/Finish Village
- Complementary Cold Brew Energy Coffee
Safe Return to Riding Events,
- Our staff will continue to following the safest protocol consistent with guidelines set by the public health entities and established endurance event experts
- It’s an outdoor event with plenty of fresh ocean air!
- Easy to stay “socially distant” on a bike!
- Wave starts to avoid a crowded start line
- We will make any necessary adjustment to provide a safe and healthy experience for all
Hop off your bike at the finish and join the beach lifestyle festival! Live music, bike vendors, live demos/clinics with:
- Bike Shops & Vendors
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Longboard Skate and Electric Skate Boarding
- Fishing Gear and Apparel Vendors
- Beach and Activewear Apparel Vendors
- Craft Beer and great seafood options
Free Event Parking
There will be limited street parking on Sunset Ave. Your best bet is to park in the W. Ocean City Park & Ride. It’s a few blocks away from the start/finish village and it’s FREE!
Please DO NOT PARK in the harbor/boat ramp lot.
We won’t let you go thirsty after your ride. In addition to bottled water and soda, your entry entitles you to your choice of one of the following.
On the Softer Side
There will be limited packet pick-up on the morning of the ride in the village. We strongly recommend that you stop by our Friday Packet Pick Up site between 4:00pm and 9:00pm. The great folks at Sinepuxent Brewery will host us on Friday. Located a few minutes off Rt 50 in Berlin.
8816 Stephen Decatur Hwy
Berlin, MD 21811